1) All animals must have an up to date veterinary certificate of vaccination, which will be inspected on arrival. These must have been carried out at least 14 days prior to boarding.
2) Bedding, leads and toys can be supplied by the owner, but the kennels take no responsibility for loss or damage.
3) Payment: All accounts are due on the day of arrival or the day of departure. All animals are charged for the day of arrival and the day of departure.
4) No dogs will be allowed to be collected or dropped off outside of permitted opening times.
5) Management reserves the right to refuse the boarding of your dog for the safety of our staff and other dogs.
6) On admission, the owner of the animals must leave:
- Their address, full name and phone number
- An emergency contact number
- Their veterinary practice details
7) A deposit may be taken if booking in peak times (i.e. school holidays) which is non-refundable.
8) Mimram Kennels reserves the right to dispose of animals not collected within 15 days of the stated departure date if no communication from the owner, or owner's agent, is received and if efforts to contact the owners fail.
9) Mimram Kennels Ltd will not be liable for any loss, injury or death of any dogs when on an optional off site walk, or when your dog is being transported by us, or in our grooming salon.
10) I understand that while every care will be given to my animals, they are boarded entirely at my own risk and the management accept no liability for any injury, stress or ill-health arising from their visit.
11) I authorise Mimram Kennels Ltd to call a veterinary surgeon of their choice on my behalf should it be necessary and act upon his advice. The expense incurred is to be met by the owner of the animal.
12) The infectious bronchitis vaccine does not give 100% protection against kennel cough and the owner takes full responsibility for this. The management of the kennels will not be liable if the animal catches kennel cough.
13) I accept that whilst every care will be taken by staff at Mimram Kennels, that my dog has entered the kennels with a pre-existing medical condition, namely:
14) I accept that whilst every attempt will be made to administer medication this may not always be possible by staff due to the pet unwilling to take the medication.
15) Mimram kennels insurance will only cover veterinary costs to a maximum of £1,500.00
I accept these terms and conditions listed.
Dated : ________________________
Customer signed : ___________________________________
Mimram Kennels Ltd signed : _________________________